1.09.2009

I've got a blog!

So yes, I don't know how this soon-to-be wall of text ended up on my PC. But hey, now it's here - Better make the most of it. A bit about myself (In case you give a ¤#%!111 :3);

I'm a huntard on the server Sporeggar-EU. Yes, Huntard. I'm not skilled, I'm a total faggot. Seriously. :3 Anyways, I enjoy RP as a fillout activity between raids and fishing, my two main things-to-do inside World of Warcraft. Though it's not always that I have the time to raid, I try to get in da naxx as often as possible. I did manage to clear both 10-man and 25-man Archavon this week, both in PuGs, which is pretty impressive considering my gametime.

IRL, I'm often described as a mildly insane teenager. Though I won't give out any describing info here (That's for the eyes of my cyb0r partners/guild mates only =3), I can say that I'm a 95er living in Aalborg, Denmark.

That's all for tonight folks; Probably another post coming in at high speed tomorrow when I'm ready to rant about my sudden lack of loot inside that necropolis. I swear, Naxxramas has bad kharma big time.

~Thrak

No comments:

Post a Comment