1.17.2009

Do you know how it feels when...

I guess I'm officially a star now. Earlier this week, I got a whisper out of nowhere saying, quite simply:

'hey, you're the fellow with the blog! :D'

I guess you've reached some personal medium when you're actually recognized for what you scribble down on a regular basis. Sure cheered up my day!

Onwards...

I'd like to ask an easy question this week; With the nerftruck headed straight for our class, what spec are you going to use for raiding after 3.0.8 hits? Stay with 51/20? Try out MM? Maybe Survival?

I can personally vouch for MM - Seeing regular 6k crits from Chimera Shot gives you a warm, fuzzy feeling inside. Masticating trash meters in heroics w/ 6.5k AoE damage/second is quite cool too.
Anyways - Get out the questions people, this week you're bringing the entertainment instead of me!

(PS: new poll up too.)

No comments:

Post a Comment